What we're looking for
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator! You’ll work closely with the cofounders to continue to build out creative user acquisition strategies and interface with marketing partners.
This role will be expected to contribute to strategy, design, and execution for a variety of channels, including: social media, digital marketing, website content, consumer journey, email marketing, app, influencer marketing, and more. This role is perfect for a generalist looking for more experience in a variety of marketing areas. This is a new role that will be tailored for the hire.
The ideal candidate is creative, performance obsessed, and both empathetic and agile to support a scaling team and organization. The ability to problem solve and identify creative solutions, in collaboration with a team, is critical. You are hungry to join an early stage company with a rewarding mission.
- Facilitating conversations between the brand owners and Phoenix marketing partners.
- Coordinate all aspects of digital content such as social, video, blog, and newsletter content
- Managing tertiary growth channels
- Creative refinement across marketing assets, and other digital marketing related challenges which fall outside paid growth channels.
- Create growth dashboards with the team & monitor budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimizations and execute on the changes
- 1-3 years of experience with paid marketing channels and platforms (search and social being most relevant)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Passion for digital and social platforms
- You should be a tactician, always on top of the latest formats, testing them, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many teams, and collaborate with professionals from diverse backgrounds
- You care about men’s health and have a personal connection to the space
Why work at Phoenix?
- Impact & autonomy. We’re well-funded, and you’ll have a big budget. You’ll report directly to the founders who understands the ups-and-downs of the business and you'll have a real opportunity to shape growth strategies.
- Analytics. Have a preferred stack? We'll work with you to give you the tools you need to get the job done.
- Rewarding Mission. We're delivering the best healthcare experience to Canadians across the country.
- Fun team, local in Toronto! We are a small elite team in Downtown Toronto. We love the tight feedback loop of working together in the office. If you've missed that in-person office experience, and love sharing strongly held opinions of the best lunch spot nearby, this is the role for you.
How to Apply
- Sounds like you? Then join our team and make an impact! Find the link to apply below, attach a link to your portfolio/CV, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!